Page Updated 1-14-21
- City Hall is open to the public from 8 am to 4:30 p.m.
- The Coon Rapids Senior Center is closed to ALL in-person activities. Only foot care, by appointment, will continue.
When entering City buildings:
- When you enter City buildings, we ask the following:
- Please do not enter facilities if you are ill.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon your arrival; dispensers are located throughout the building.
- Please practice social distancing, maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart from others.
- Visitors must wear a face mask per the Governor's Executive Order which started 7-25-20.
Call first or look online for services!
For people seeking answers to general questions, it is preferred to call and talk to staff first before stopping in person to City Hall. Many questions can be answered through a phone call or by visiting the City’s website. For business that needs to be conducted in-person and is more involved in nature or needs more discussion, please call ahead and set up an appointment with the appropriate staff person. These measures are being put in place to ensure social distancing, lessen the potential spread of the virus and adapt to changing conditions as it relates to City staff members working both in the office and in the field (or remotely). We thank the public for planning ahead for what they may need. Please call 763-755-2880 with your questions.
Online City Services Available
Several City services are available online through the City of Coon Rapids website including:
Request police reports
City Code information
Pay your utility bill
Report issues (street lights out, pot holes, other maintenance concerns)
Job listings and applications
Please search the City website to see if there is information available online to help answer your questions.
MODIFIED Recreational Programs
- 2021 Winter Concert Series which normally occurs at the Coon Rapids Civic Center will not occur as in-person concerts this year. Instead, CTN - Coon Rapids Community Television, will record the artists and televise the concerts as they become available. Check the schedule as it changes.
*Guests who purchased tickets to the winter concert featuring Betty Rydell April 9 will be refunded their ticket price starting June 1. Refunds will take place through December 31, 2020. Tickets can be brought in to the front desk of City Hall as proof of purchase, and the receptionist will refund your ticket fee. You may obtain a refund for a friend, as long as you have the actual ticket in hand.
Updates by Department
Building Inspections Activities
Permits and Inspections are still required for projects, even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bunker Hills Golf Club
City Council Meetings
Coon Rapids Civic Center
Coon Rapids Ice Center
Coon Rapids Senior Center
Parks/Playground Structures/Outdoor Ice RinksParks are open to the public. Playground structures are play at your own risk as they are not sanitized and social distancing measures should also be observed.
Note for the Organics Program:
Riverwind Community Building
Please NOTE: All closures and cancellations may be subject to change pending the ever-changing, fluid situation surrounding the pandemic. Please check this web page often for the latest information.