City Hall is closed to the public and in-person utility payments are suspended until further notice.
City staff will continue to follow state and federal guidelines regarding gatherings and use of public facilities due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Staff will reevaluate on a week-to-week basis to determine when activities will resume. Check here for up-to-date information about City closures & cancellations.
Utility Billing staff can assist you with:
- Utility bill questions or concerns
- Opening and closing an account
- Leaky water meters
- Water service connections and disconnections
- Email us your general questions
Utilities Division (Public Works):
The Utilities Division can answer many questions about the actual water or sewer system. You may call them at 763-755-2880. The Utilities Division handles situations such as:
- Low water pressure
- Sewer line backups
- Water valve issues
Opening or Closing an Account
To open or close an account, submit your request online.
Ways to pay your Utility Bill:
Water and sewer bills are sent to properties quarterly. You can pay your bill by one of several ways:
- Online payment through the eUtilityBilling website. Find out how this program works. ($2.95 convenience fee per payment)
- Automatic Payment Program. Fill out the Auto-Pay Authorization form (PDF) to sign up (with no convenience fees)
- In person at Coon Rapids City Hall, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm (cash or check only) *currently closed until further notice*
- Put your bill along with payment in the drop box located outside of City Hall
- By mail (instructions are included in your billing statement)
- Online with your bank’s bill pay system
- Pay by phone option. Call 1-844-850-9189. Please have your customer/account number ready ($2.95 convenience fee per payment).
*A $30.00 fee is charged for returned (non-sufficient funds) payments