Watch the CTN Community Update for Friday, February 19.
The program is your source for local information related to the Coon Rapids community.
This week on the program:
- The Anoka County Parks system introduces fat tire biking
- A new development in the push for passenger rail service from the Twin Cities to Duluth
- The fire department makes a plea for residents to shovel out fire hydrants
- The Anoka County Polar Plunge is coming up
- And a preview of "Little Shop of Horrors" being staged by students at ARCC!
CTN Community Update is produced each week by the Coon Rapids Community Television Network.
Watch the video here