Watch the CTN Community Update for Friday, March 1.
The program is your source for local information related to the Coon Rapids community.
This week on the program:
- A legislative committee makes a stop in the north metro to learn more about transportation needs in the area
- Hanson Boulevard is set to close next week for up to 8 months for a major construction project
- A District 11 associate superintendent is leaving for a new job in a neighboring school district
- Hundreds of brave souls jump into the icy waters of Crooked Lake for the annual Polar Plunge
- And details on the upcoming North Suburban Home Improvement Show!
CTN Community Update is produced each week by the Coon Rapids Community Television Network.
Watch the video here