NEW amenities are now added as of Saturday, April 25. Cart rental is back (please observe new guidelines), the Driving Range is open, and Mully’s Tap Shack is open for takeout orders. You can also pay for your golf fees at the Starter Building, not just online. To read more about the facility and to reserve tee times, visit the Bunker Hills Golf website.
Please expect the following when you arrive:
- The clubhouse is closed; the golf shop is now located in the starter building.
- Golf cart rental is available on a first come, first serve basis, but only one rider per cart (unless you are from the same household). Please consider leaving carts for those who need them most, and walk the course if you are able to.
- Single golfers will not be paired up with other golfers.
- Please practice physical distancing (6 ft. within your group, 20 yards between groups).
- Please do not touch flagsticks or cups.
- All water coolers, benches and ball washers have been removed.
- Bunker rakes have been removed, play preferred lies in all bunkers.
- Plan to supply your own mask, gloves & hand sanitizer as you feel necessary.
- Bathrooms are available in the starter building only. Please plan accordingly. The on-course bathrooms will be closed/locked (they do not have running water).
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
- When you have completed your round, please head directly to your car and exit the parking lot.
These NEW Operational Enhancements are required due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The staff at Bunker Hills Golf Club welcomes you to the outdoors!
Background on Opening Saturday, April 18
Bunker Hills Golf Club opened to the public at 9 a.m. Saturday, April 18 as part of the Governor’s new Executive Order for expanding outdoor recreational opportunities. New operational enhancements were put in place for the safety of all golfers in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). During the first week of opening, the Championship and Executive courses were open but the Driving Range remained closed. Cart rental was not available, all reservations needed to be pre-paid in advance online and Mully’s Tap Shack remained closed.