Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the September 7, 2021 meeting:
- Proclaimed October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Affirmed the water emergency, which was enacted June 18. No watering is allowed daily between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. The odd/even sprinkling ban was also extended indefinitely.
- Approved a site plan with design flexibility for a new two-story, 12,000 sq. ft. medical office building at Holly St. and Springbrook Dr. (next to Kwik Trip).
- Introduced changes to the City's solar ordinance to allow for commercial generation of solar and community solar gardens.
- Amended the budget for a new ice machine at the restaurant at Bunker Hills Golf Club.
- Approved a labor agreement for 2021 with the police sergeants bargaining unit.
- Established 2021-2022 rates for the Coon Rapids Ice Center and approved user contracts.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.