Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the September 21, 2021 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to new police officer Tyler Soine.
- Accepted a DWI grant from the State of Minnesota.
- Affirmed the water emergency, which was enacted June 18. No watering is allowed daily between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. The odd/even sprinkling ban was also extended indefinitely.
- Adopted changes to the City's solar ordinance to allow for commercial generation of solar and community solar gardens.
- Adopted a resolution providing for the sale of nearly $10 million in General Obligation Improvement and Utility Revenue Bonds.
- Hired a new audit firm.
- Adopted the preliminary tax levy for 2022.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.