Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the January 18, 2022 meeting:
- Accepted a $700 donation from the family of Bob Thistle for a park bench at Lions Coon Creek Park.
- Accepted a $1,000 donation from Eugene Merriam for the Coon Rapids Fire Department.
- Approved plans and specifications and authorized the solicitation of bids for a mill and overlay project (105th Ave. from Hanson Blvd. to Xavis St., and Hanson Blvd. from Coon Rapids Blvd. to Mississippi Blvd).
- Adopted a resolution approving Bunker Hills Golf Club rates for 2022.
- Affirmed a declaration regarding public meetings and the COVID-19 pandemic.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.