Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to Jason Harbinson who was promoted from a paid, on-call firefighter to a career firefighter.
- Mayor Koch administered the oath of office to three new police officers: Justin Denwiddie, Kelly St. Martin and Alexander Barrott.
- Awarded a contract for water tower design services.
- Set new rental rates and fees for the Coon Rapids Ice Center.
- Adopted a resolution establishing the preliminary tax levy for 2023.
- Introduced an ordinance amending City Code (Chapter 5-200) related to alcoholic beverages.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.