Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2022 meeting:
- Accepted an award from the Minnesota GreenStep Cities program.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Brian Sandberg to the Arts Commission.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Courtney Carlson to the Sustainability Commission.
- Awarded contracts for the Coon Rapids Recycling Center expansion project.
- Adopted an ordinance regulating cannabinoid products (THC edibles).
- Introduced an ordinance making changes to the Mississippi River Corridor Critical Area.
- Introduced ordinances revising fees for 2023.
- Introduced an ordinance establishing licensing fees for cannabinoid product sales.
- Approved the appointment of election judges, salaries and a canvass date for the general election.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.