Coon Rapids City Hall is a collection spot for anyone looking to make a holiday donation. Help spread generosity and cheer to individuals and families in need. The City will accept toys, coats and winter gear, food and personal care items to donate to four partner charities.
Deadline: All donations must be received by Thursday, Dec. 15.
Where: City Hall, 11155 Robinson Drive (collection bins are located inside the front lobby).
When: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What: Please consider donating cash or any of the items listed below.
Partner Charities and High-Need Items:
- ACBC Food Shelf - non-perishable food including:
- canned tuna/chicken
- pasta & rice (whole grains preferably)
- peanut butter
- flour, oil, sugar
- condiments, baking ingredients, spices
- baby food
- Toys for Joy - toys for children 0-18 including:
- only new, unwrapped toys
- books, puzzles, games
- gifts for children 12-18 years old
- small electronics
- gift cards
- Alexandra House - winter coat drive
- New or Gently Used Winter Coats
- Kid’s 2T, 3T, and 4T
- Adult Small and Medium
- New Hats and Gloves for children
- New or Gently Used Kid’s Boots (all sizes)
- Granny's Closet - household and personal care items
- Men's razors
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dish soap
- Any household cleaners
Additional City-Hosted Collection Sites: Coon Rapids Ice Center (toys), Bunker Hills Golf Club (toys), all Coon Rapids Fire Stations (toys & food).