Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation for DECA Week.
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation declaring Nov. 26 as "Small Business Saturday" in Coon Rapids.
- Adopted an ordinance amending City Code relating to advisory commissions.
- Approved a lease agreement with the MN Professional Golfer's Association of America.
- Awarded contracts for a building remodeling project at Public Works.
- Introduced ordinances relating to multiple pet permits, dog control and cat control.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.