Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, April 18, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch read a proclamation recognizing volunteers.
- Awarded a contract for sanitary sewer lining.
- Adopted an ordinance to allow indoor recreation uses in the Regional Shopping zoning district.
- Adopted an ordinance amending City Code related to prohibited driving conduct.
- Approved a Joint Powers Agreement with Anoka County for a new traffic signal and intersection improvements at Mississippi Blvd./Coon Rapids Blvd.
- Approved a contract for watermain sliplining and amended the budget.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.