Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, June 6, 2023 meeting:
- Awarded a contract for Northdale Boulevard watermain replacement, and mill and overlay.
- Adopted an ordinance rezoning property for Cedarwood, 9730 University Avenue.
- Approved exterior materials for Cedarwood, 9730 University Avenue.
- Denied appeals for solicitor licenses for Everlight Solar.
- Approved a Joint Powers Agreement (JPA) with Anoka County for Northdale Bouelvard watermain replacement, and mill and overlay.
- Approved construction contract for 97th Lane watermain replacement project.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Lisa Jones to the Board of Adjustment and Appeals.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.