Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, June 20, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch read a proclamation declaring July 1 as Coon Rapids Women of Today day.
- Approved the waiver of fees for the 4th of July Celebration.
- Accepted the 2022 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report.
- Adopted a resolution declaring participation with the Council on Local Results and Innovation's State Performance Measurement Program.
- Awarded the sale of $9,030,000 in G.O. Improvement and Utility Revenue Bonds.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.