Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2023 meeting:
- Accepted grant funds from the State of MN - MNOSHA Workplace Safety Consultation Unit.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Grace Baehren to the Parks and Recreation Commission.
- Adopted an ordinance regulating the use of cannabis in public places.
- Approved use flexibility for Innovation Science and Technology Academy.
- Adopted a resolution approving 2023-2024 rental rates and fees for the Coon Rapids Ice Center.
- Approved 2023-2024 Coon Rapids Ice Center user contracts.
- Adopted a resolution initiating the organized waste collection statutory process.
- Adopted a resolution establishing the preliminary tax levy for 2024.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.