Bunker Hills Golf Club to Open Saturday
Bunker Hills Golf Club is opening to the public at 9 a.m. Saturday, April 18 as part of the Governor’s new Executive Order for expanding outdoor recreational opportunities. New operational enhancements have been put in place for the safety of all golfers in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Tee-times must be booked and paid for in advance online at the Bunker Hills Golf Website
- Entire tee times must be prepaid (entire group must be paid at once)
- The clubhouse is closed
- No golf cart or push cart rentals are available at this time
- Practice tee is closed; practice green is open
- Please do not touch flag sticks or cups
- Please practice physical distancing (6 ft. within your group, 20 yards between groups)
- All water coolers, benches, ball washers and trash cans have been removed
- Bunker rakes have been removed; play preferred lies in all bunkers
- No outside food or alcohol allowed
- No more than 5 golfers per group
- Violators of these procedures will be asked to leave the facility.
*These NEW Operational Enhancements are required due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The staff at Bunker Hills welcomes you to the course! See you soon!