The Latest Business News
• Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers opened a new location in October at 13001 Round Lake Blvd.
• Sportsman’s Warehouse is now open at 3420 124th Ave. NW.
• Tumble Fresh Coin Laundry opened a new facility at 2453 Coon Rapids Blvd.
• The Healthy Boulevard smoothie and juice bar opened in October at 12475 Riverdale Blvd. Suite F.
• Nystrom & Associates is constructing a new medical clinic at the corner of Round Lake and Coon Rapids Boulevards.
• Chipotle is remodeling mall space and will soon open a second Coon Rapids location at 2170 Northdale Blvd. NW, in the Village 10 shopping center.
• St. Paul-based Real Estate Equities proposes a 184-unit workforce apartment building on vacant land near the intersection of 94th Avenue and Springbrook Drive. The developer intends to submit applications to the City for land use approval and financing in the coming months.
• The City of Coon Rapids was represented at two events in fall 2018, the Up River real estate broker event and the MNCAR Expo, a trade show where real estate developers and brokers learn about products, services and communities with land available for development projects. These events are designed to broaden Coon Rapids’ reach to industry professionals in the Twin Cities metro area.