You do not need to create an account or log in to fill out a form. Thanks
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Civic Center & Riverwind Community Building

  1. Alcoholic Beverage Provider Permit Application

    Fill out and submit form at least 30 days before the event. Must include the current food service and alcohol license as well as the... More…

  2. Civic Center Policy

    For the purpose of establishing fee charges for the use of city facilities, users are based on four classifications of priority.

  1. Civic Center & Riverwind Community Building Rental Information Request

    Basic information needed to give you the most accurate information and fees possible.