You do not need to create an account or log in to fill out a form. Thanks
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing

  1. Moving Request Form (Buying or Selling a home)

    This form is used to notify the Utility Billing staff at the City of Coon Rapids of an upcoming sale or purchase of a property.